Four Fields Study I did in 2014. This year I will be continuing that study with some fun tweaks.
- Read five Chapters per day: two chapters in the Old Testament, one chapter in Psalms or Proverbs, and two chapters in the New Testament.
- Read each chapter out loud.
- Take notes on the Four Fields:
- Connecting with the lost (Go)
- Proclaiming the Gospel (Gospel)
- Discipleship/making disciples (Grow)
- Church Formation (Gather)
- Multiplying leaders and laborers (Guide)
- Abding in Christ
- Memorize First John
Also, check out this sermon for the New Year: